I am always looking for a budget friendly, and delicious way to meal prep my lunches for the work week. I have found my new favorite recipe. Insert tricolored quinoa tacos, cooked in our very favorite crockpot! Couldn't be easier or tastier!
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 1 bottle enchilada sauce (12 oz)
- 2 cups quinoa (washed)
- 2 peppers, diced small
- 8 oz (or more!) spinach
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 1 cup water or broth
- corn tortialla shells (for serving)
- Add all ingredients (except tortillas) to crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours. Set it and forget it. Easy!
- Serve immediately with corn tortillas, and top with cheese and/or Guac. Can be cooled and served for lunches throughout the week, too.
Thanks for reading!