I am a Registered Dietitian who has a passion for creating a sustainable and waste-free food system that is healthy for both people and the planet. Some accomplishments I'm proud of are:
- Published 4 peer-reviewed articles
- Given over 75 professional presentations
- Selected to be Research Fellow by The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation
- Awarded the “Young Dietitian of the Year” award by the state of Washington
- Recognized as “Today’s Dietitian Magazine’s” 10 RD's who are making a difference.
I currently work at Arivale, a biotech startup in Seattle Washington focused on personalized scientific wellness. I also lecture a class at The University of Washington focused on sustainable food systems.
In my free time, I love doing anything outdoors – hiking, biking, yoga, and dining his way through new cuisines.
thanks for checking out my site! :)
Why Ethical food warrior?
I thought long and hard about what I wanted to name my personal brand. In the end, I decided on Ethical Food Warrior.
I believe that eating ethically is one of the most important things we can do, and we luckily have the opportunity to do it three times a day. Eating ethically isn’t a trend or a fad. Ethical eating is a lifestyle that can range from buying fair trade coffee at the store, to eating proteins with lower-carbon footprints. The food we eat is part of a larger system that impacts all of us. With our growing global population, it's more important than ever to be mindful of how our food is produced and the impacts it has.