I am a Registered Dietitian who has a passion for creating a sustainable and waste-free food system that is healthy for both people and the planet. Some accomplishments I'm proud of are:
- Published 4 peer-reviewed articles
- Given over 60 professional presentations across the world.
- Selected to be a Research Fellow by The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation
- Awarded the “Young Dietitian of the Year” award by the state of Washington
- Recognized as “Today’s Dietitian Magazine’s” 10 RD's who are making a difference.
I'm currently working towards my PhD in Public Health and am based in Wellington, New Zealand. My research is focused on sustainable diets in the Pacific Island developing countries I also lecture a class at The University of Washington focused on sustainable food systems.
In my free time, I love doing anything outdoors – hiking, biking, and dining my way through new cuisines.
Everyone has multiple hobbies, right?
Check out some of my landscape and city photography!