I am a registered dietitian nutritionist who has a passion for creating a sustainable and waste-free food system that is healthy for both people and the planet. Some accomplishments I'm proud of are:
- Published 4 peer-reviewed articles
- Given over 60 professional presentations across the world
- Selected to be a Research Fellow by The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation
- Awarded the “Young Dietitian of the Year” award by the state of Washington
- Recognized as “Today’s Dietitian Magazine’s” 10 RD's who are making a difference.
I'm currently working towards my PhD in Public Health and am based in Wellington, New Zealand. My research is focused on sustainable and biodiverse diets in the Pacific Island Countries.
In my free time I love doing anything outdoors – hiking, biking, and dining my way through new cuisines.
Everyone has multiple hobbies, right?
Check out some of my landscape and city photography!